Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Videos to You


Hey, it’s almost a new year!  Time to say good-bye to this one.

As a send-off, I’m including five of my favorite videos.  You may well have seen them all--I’ve seen them tons of times!  But they make me happy every time.  I hope they do that for you, too.

I just laugh at this every time.



His voice is so beautiful, I almost can't stand it.


So sweet.  And hilarious.


An oldie, but a GREATIE.  


Can't wait to teach this stuff to Jim.  

Happy New Year, my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen a couple of these. The brother of Charlie is hilarious. I personally love the accent, and it makes it all that cuter! I love the song, "All the Single Ladies" and its fun to watch the video. I think it would be fun to learn the dance! Have you seen the video, "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars?? - It cracks me up! Talk to you tomorrow, Stephanie